Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Dunelm Haul

hello everyone, cant believe its February already, feels like it was only Christmas the other day! anyway I thought I would show you what I bought from Dunelm when i was down in Devon. I love Dunelm, they do such pretty things for your home and most of the time its not to expensive either.
So whilst there i picked up some snowmen baubles, ready for next Christmas, these were £1.47 originally they were £3. The next thing i got was this pastel blue heart which says love, this should have been £2 but I got it for only 37p! I also picked up a 'you sparkle' sign which was £3, next I got a heart flask by beau & elliot, which I will use for work and it says it keeps drinks warm or cold for upto 8 hours this was £2 originally £3. i also bought Disney Princess gift labels were only 49p not sure how much they were originally and also i bought a biscuit tin £7.19 for my mum as it matches the rest of her kitchenware.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment