Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

ootd- Jumpsuit

Hello my lovelies, Today I thought I would do an outfit of the day post, yay! I finally got a chance to wear my jumpsuit that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I got it from Boohoo.com in the sales so it cost just £20 including Postage, which was a bargain. Its black and has gold zip detailing on the top, its made of like silky material so its quite shiny but very comfortable. I wore it with my red blazer which was from Primark and also some red flat shoes, also from Primark. Accessories wise I just wore my Michael Kors watch and had my hair to one side. I love this jumpsuit because you can dress it up or down, when you go out all you need to do is swap flats for heels and it will look very glamourous.I have posted a quick video on my youtube channel so check it out if you like.Love Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment