Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Juicy Couture

Hello lovelies,
So today I went into town with my mum, just for a walk round really (there isn't not many good shops where I live) and then ended up going into boots. Whilst in there I noticed they had the Viva La Juicy 'Couture Essentials Kit' for £30 when its usually £60. I have wanted this perfume set for a while now  but sadly £60 is a lot of money when your not rich, so today I just had to have it!.
Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy perfume is quite a sweet scent and I love sweet smelling perfumes so its perfect for me! I also love bows and as the bottle has beautiful pink bow on, I really needed it!.I think the bottle in this set is only a 30ml one, although I'm really not too sure. As this is a set it also includes a pink cosmetic bag, perfume rollerball and lip gloss duo, nail varnish duo and a cute little stiletto charm.
Love Soph xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment