Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

10 Things I Love

hello lovelies, I thought I would write a blog post about 10 things I love just so you can get to know me a little bit better :) I'm not writing them in any particular order. Feel free to leave a comment. 1. My Family- They are ALWAYS there for me and give me so much support, honestly don't know what I would do without them. I LOVE YOU :)! 2. My Pets- I have a labradoodle called Molly and a cat called Bella, They never fail to put a smile on my face. 3. Shopping- Who doesn't love shopping :) 4. Mascara- I love mascara definitely one of the best inventions. 5. Disney- fairytales, magic and imagination- makes dreams come true! 6. Owls- They are just really cute. 7. Bows- Cute and girly. 8. The Colour Pink- Its my favourite colour and makes everything so much prettier. 9. My Bedroom- Its pink (obviously) and flowery and cosy and just a place to hide away. 10.Perfumes- I just love them. Love Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment